Cyberology Consultants offer complete Computer, Network, Mobile Device, and Electronic Media forensic services. All examinations are done utilizing scientifically acceptable and validated tools and methods. Our examiners are highly trained, certified, and competent and have previously been deemed forensic experts in Superior Court. We provide clear and understandable results and present findings in comprehensive court-ready reports. Cyberology Consultants tailors each analysis to individual investigative needs to assure complete evidentiary findings. We work closely with attorneys, private investigators, law enforcement and other government agencies, and businesses of any size. We are proficient in regulatory compliance issues to assure protection of your data.
- Data Acquisition and Collection:
Scientifically acceptable collection and court approved chain of custody methods utilized.
Acquisition and complete analysis can be performed on or off site.
- Data Analysis:
E-mail, Chat and Instant Message Logs, File Access (Time Line), User Access, Data Transfer/Theft Analysis, Internet History, Search Engine History, Deleted Data, Pictures, Video, Keyword Searches, All Data, etc.
- Log Analysis / Unlawful Access
- Live Memory and Volatile Data Acquisition
- Comprehensive Report Production and Expert Witness Testimony
We bring over a decade of experience in the field of technology investigations. We are proficient with both proactive and reactive investigations, and tracing Internet and other technology related communications.
Reactive Investigations: Cyberology Consultants are capable of conducting a broad range of investigations that involve the use and misuse of technology. We work closely with IT staff, human resources, and legal departments to bring investigations to a successful and desired close.
- Corporate Theft
- Theft of Data
- Employee Misconduct
- E-Mail and Internet Abuse
- Violations of Non-Compete Agreements
- Regulatory Compliance Violations
- Any Investigation Involving Electronic Evidence
Proactive Investigations: Oftentimes misconduct / crime is suspected but not definitively known. Or perhaps, corporate data is too valuable not to monitor, particularly in industries beholden to regulatory compliance such as HIPPA and SOX. In these instances, Cyberology Consultants can develop strategies for monitoring the corporate network, the data coming in and leaving of the organization, and the behavior of the end user. We offer a total solution from policy drafting to the technical implementation of a monitoring solution.
Additional Thoughts: In today’s hi-tech involvement, most companies face a greater threat from the inside than the outside. The ill-intentioned or careless employee with access to company data can present a significant threat to the financial health and reputation of the organization. Cyberology Consultants provides a holistic solution from policy, implementation, and investigations to mitigate this problem.
Data Taps / Computer & Network Monitoring
We offer complete solutions for capturing data that traverses your network. Whether it’s employee data on the inside or traffic coming in from or going out to the Internet, Cyberology Consultants can provide the data tap and collection solution. We are proficient at filtering to narrow the scope of data collected.
Additionally, we are mindful of privacy rights and can assist you in constructing a lawful and ethical monitoring solution to protect your data.
Some of the Uses of Data Monitoring:
- Protect Sensitive Company Data – Monitor what data is leaving your network.
- Protect Company Reputation – Monitoring Employee IT Abuse and Illegality
- Provide a Secure Work Environment – Assure data traversing the network is free from sexually explicit or harassing material, and that services are being used appropriately.
- Assure Lockout – Monitor to ensure a recently dismissed employee is not still accessing company resources from outside the network.
- Investigations: Can prove useful to assist in a variety of investigations.